Beautiful lies, This Episode: we stand by you

 



They kept saying that " we stand by people in Iran ", but do they really mean it? 

I should say that I  don't think so

However, in this sad and unlike situation, these kinds of words are heartwarming and good.


But Mr.Biden, there are millions of innocent prisoners in Iran's prison waiting for you to corporate with doing nothing!

I understand that there might be some reason for your decision to make an agreement with the Islamic Republic, but please compare your reason to the high number of innocent. hostages in Iran's prisons and think to yourself: is it really worth it? Is my decision right?


I know you are a good human, please think about us and at least do nothing


Thank you

An Iranian girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 66