The story began: Day One

Mahsa Amini

Sometimes I’ve been questioned by others, what is that you are writing? What is its name of it?

My answer would be: assume, this is a complete report of what is happening in Iran; Assume this is a live newspaper; Assume this is a magazine, or assume this is a history book; assume this, as whatever!!

It does not really matter; what this is called. The aim of it is important and that is: to World knows what is really happening in the street of Iran.

 This booklet is like a live report and I go through it, day by day however, I might skip some days’ numbers just to reach the main point sooner. We are already out of time so I needed to rush because a lot of very important stuff is happening right now as we speak.


The story began:

Hi, my name is Rana, lucky enough to see 39 springs in my life: see, I am more ordinary than anyone can imagine, but I have seen things. Things that I am going to tell you. Things that there had been lots of blood for them to be told. 

This booklet is about facts. The reality is irrefutable, but to be able to speak about them desire a huge braveness. The bravery that only came up from Iranian women.

The story starts with one of them. Her name was Mahsa; and this book will name Mahsa Amini, as her honor.  

Mahsa Jina Amini, was only 22. She has a trip from her town to the capital which is Tehran. She was with her family, the safest place in the world where you are sure nothing going to treat your safety.

On 16 September 2022, she got arrested by the morality police for not wearing the hijab in the way they want to. 

They took her in their car and for 24 hours nobody has any news from her; until the brave journalist “Niloofar Hamadi” found out that she is in a hospital and because of the strike impact on her head, she went into a coma. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 66